Công ty phát hành Oxford University Press
Tác giả Jack C. Richards, David Bohlke
Loại bìa Paperback
Kích thước 21.5 x 29.5 cm
Ngày xuất bản 03-2017
Phiên bản 2017
Communicate with confidence with Speak Now.
With Video and Online Practice.
Speak Now is a four-level speaking course which develops students' communication skills both in and out of the classroom.
Every activity in Speak Now includes a speaking component. Video activities are integrated every four lessons, providing real-life language models for students.
Students can also improve their listening, speaking, and pronunciation skills outside class through Online Practice. Featuring new audio, students can practice their pronunciation through a speak and record function.
- A speaking component in every activity develops confident and successful speakers.
- Online practice features a record and listen function to help students improve their pronunciation skills outside the classroom.
- Integrated video brings language to life and illustrates useful everyday language.
- Review pages and testing material enables students to check their progress.
- Multi-skills bonus pack for expanding lessons to include all four skills.